If you do not agree to the terms below, please do not visit our site, do not use our content and/or services, and do not provide us with your personal data.
Persons under the age of 16 can not provide any personal information through our site. If you are a person below the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
1. General provisions:
Joint-Stock Company “TeleSoftas”, located at Savanoriu pr. 178, Kaunas (hereinafter – “TeleSoftas”, “Data Manager” or “We”), provides intelligent and innovative IT solutions consulting and programming services. We want you to know how we use the information and how you can keep your privacy in cooperation with us.
Data Manager’s requisites:
We confirm that the data of the Data Manager’s Website will be collected in accordance with the applicable legal requirements of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are taken by us to protect our collected data about our web-site visitors from loss, unauthorized use and/or alteration.
The terms used in the rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
2. For what purpose do we collect and process information about your personal data?
We ensure that information related to a natural person directly or indirectly by use of which a person may be determined (hereinafter “personal data”) is used for legitimate purposes only, only after we are fully confident that you have given your consent to use such personal data for the purposes we set up or with another legal basis to process your personal data (for example, when executing a contract with you, by providing legal authorities with information on the basis of legal regulations etc.). The data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as other legal acts, the main principles of data processing, in particular data minimization and other requirements specified by legal acts.
We collect data in order to operate efficiently and to offer the services that best suit your needs, for cooperation purposes, for projects implemented by UAB “Telesoftas” in order to start or continue the ongoing activities. Personal data is also processed under your consent or upon your own submission, for the purpose of submission of offers to join our team (job offers and other forms of co-operation), through third parties or our own selections. We also use your personal information to inform about our activities or news, for communication purposes, advertising through social networking platforms, search engines or other advertising platforms, assigning advertisements to the target audience.
3. How do we receive your personal information?
We collect your personal data directly in several ways, for example, when you provide us with your personal information, email, telephone, registering on our sites, using our apps, from purchasing our services, by submitting your inquiries, submitting your resume or cover letters, communicating on social networking sites (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
We may also receive your personal data from other sources, including commercial data sources such as public databases and databases, as well as information from third parties. If you do not wish your personal data to be received by us from other sources, please indicate your preferences to the relevant sources.
“MailerLite“ Terms of Service
4. What personal data we collect and use?
The data we collect basically may be divided into the following data categories:
- The information you provide to us. Key details, including first name, last name, contact phone number, e-mail address. Data obtained under your consent and defined at the time when the consent was given: birth date, job title, address of employer, Skype user name or other communication channels;
- Your username, email post, position, and any other information you agree to share on third-party websites (e.g., social networking sites where “TeleSoftas” has its own official and public accounts, e.g. when you click “Like” on Facebook);
- Information about the browser you are using when visiting our sites, your IP address and the device address, your visited links on web-page. By posting a newsletter, we can collect statistics about your behavior with the message, for example, whether an email was opened, links clicked on.
Cookies used on our web-pages:
Essential & Analytical
|Cookie name||Description/ Aim of usage||Creation moment||Validity term||Data used|
|JSESSIONID||Used to ensure the operation of the site, the session ID is stored||Entrance to web-page||Session||HTTP cookie|
|Used to collect statistical information about website traffic. The resulting data is used to generate reports and to refine the page.||Entrance to web-page|| 2 years
|Accounting uses IP addresses and unique IDs. The accounting result is statistical. Billing is done through Google Analytics.|
Functional or targeted:
|Cookie name||Description/ Aim of usage||Creation moment||Validity term||Data used|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Used to track user behavior on the site||All session||1 year||HTTP cookie|
|NID||A visitor’s computer or mobile device is designed to provide personalized information.||All session||6 months||HTTP cookie|
|fr||A visitor’s computer or mobile device is designed to provide personalized information.||First session||3 months||HTTP cookie|
You can manage, control and/or remove cookies by yourself using your browser settings. You can delete all cookies already existing on your device, and you can set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored on your device. However, in this case, each time you visit a website, you may need to reset some of the options, and some services and features may not work.
We do not specifically collect or manage personally identifiable information from persons who are younger than the age stipulated in the normative acts entitling them to act independently. We respect the rights of such persons and, if it becomes necessary to provide services to such persons, we will require a clear consent from such persons’ parents or carers.
Below are instructions on how you may manage your cookies on different browsers:
5. How do we protect personal data?
We use the appropriate technical and organizational means to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to your personal data.
The information collected is saved for time period required by law and only as long as we fulfill the objectives for which we have collected or received your personal data. The information collected is regularly reviewed and deleted if it becomes unnecessary. There is no limit to the storage of anonymized data, but we only keep it for as long as necessary.
We can share the information we collect with the competent authorities, as required by law. Information may be provided to public authorities or relevant institutions. Information is provided also in cases where there is a reason to believe that personal information was submitted illegally.
Our goal is to ensure that the information about the Client is correct and up to date. Therefore, we encourage Clients to inform us of any changes to the information provided.
6. Processing of personal data by video surveillance
Type of managed personal data. Video recordings. Our video surveillance systems do not use facial recognition and/or analysis technology, and their captured image data is not grouped or profiled by a particular data subject (person).
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data. In order to ensure the protection of property, health and life within the Company, we perform video surveillance of our employees and other persons at our premises at Savanorių pr. 178, Kaunas. We monitor and track the data (image data) of our site visitors in the video surveillance field on the basis of our legitimate interest, which is justified by the objective described above.
Duration of data management. Visitor data (image data) collected during video surveillance is stored for up to 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of capture. After this deadline, videos are safely destroyed.
7. Who can transfer (share) your personal data to?
We can transfer your data to trusted third parties:
- For successful representation of the company for the sale of company services/products;
- if you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data;
- Law enforcement and other authorities, if disclosure of your personal data is required by law, lawful instruction of authorities / officers or court decision.
8. What rights do you posess?
You have the following rights:
- To view your personal data by requesting a confirmation that we process your personal data and to obtain a copy of the data or to provide information;
- To request that we correct your personal data and/or suspend such processing of personal data if you find that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- To request the deletion of personal data or the processing of such personal data if the data is processed illegally or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected when you no longer wish to have personal data relating to you processed;
- To transfer personal data (right to transfer);
- To disagree with the processing of your personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes for unlawful purposes.
Once a year, information on personal data is provided free of charge. The request can be submitted by e-mail or registered mail to the company’s registered office. If requested more than once a year for providing such information, the fee for submitting this information may not exceed the cost of providing such information. We will inform you of the payment requirement in advance, before answering your reply or request.
10. How to reach us?
Inquiries for information about processed data can be submitted to email@example.com, as well as other contacts mentioned above. We will endeavor to provide a response as soon as possible, but not later than within one month of receipt of the request, unless additional time is required due to the scope of the question. If such additional time is needed, we will inform you immediately and indicate the reason for such need of additional time.