We are looking for Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and work in innovative Android, iOS, Web projects. Our QA team is oriented in top quality, are able to solve problems and not afraid to take responsibility for own tasks and challenges. So our new Quality Assurance Specialist will need to have tools in his armoury: diligence and patience, friendliness and desire to improve.
If it sounds like you – keep reading and apply now!
- Work with the product development team, product managers and technical experts within the company to deliver high quality software solutions
- Participate in design reviews, feature and release content reviews, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Design and carry out manual tests
- Create acceptance tests in Gherkin
- A background in Quality Assurance activities and 1+ years of work experience in testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good English skills – both written and oral
- Ability to deliver against challenging deadlines and have a flexible approach to the demands of the role
- Ability to take responsibility for own tasks and challenges
- Experience working with issue tracker systems like JIRA, TFS, Redmine
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- Experience in mobile testing