We are looking for a colleague who is willing to take ownership and be part of a YellowDog team!
YellowDog has developed one of the leading intelligent scheduling and orchestration platforms, enabling business to access the ‘best source of compute’ across multiple public clouds and onpremise resources. Over the past four years, YellowDog has established a brand known for Cloud Rendering in animation and visual effects markets in the UK with some awareness internationally. The YellowDog platform is in use today by some of the world’s best loved animation, visual effects, and visualisation studios.
About the job
- Work with the product development team, product managers and technical experts within the company to deliver high quality software solutions.
- Test and maintain applications, 3D tool plugins, and peer to peer tools.
- Participate in design reviews, feature and release content reviews, timebox planning and retrospectives, the development and maintenance of automated tests.
- Document, track and escalate issues.
- Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality.
- A background in Quality Assurance activities and 1+ years of experience in testing.
- Experience in writing automated tests (JUnit, Cucumber, Gherkin).
- Experience in working with issue tracker systems like JIRA.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Experience working with Git.
- Ability to deliver against challenging deadlines and have a flexible approach to the demands of the role.
- Experience in professionally documenting testing processes (test cases, test reports) manually or using any Test management tools.
- Experience working in a Scrum team.
- Extremely friendly and professional cross functional team.
- Latest technologies and tools.
- This team has dedicated space and even a TENT.
- Great opportunities to grow professionally.