Telesoftas is building up its team in Vilnius and looking for an experienced IT Project Manager-Scrum Master!
The project is a unique and new type of challenge within the music industry. The core aim of it is to fix the broken royalties in the music industry, to address the uneconomic systems and replace them with intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks. The core team are the experts with fresh and brave ideas aiming to perfect the music industry.
We are looking for an organized and passionate IT Project manager with a strong focus towards people, and experience in Scrum practices. The Project manager will contribute to the constant improvement in the ways of working, as well as the quality of processes.
What we expect:
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum master;
- 2+ years experience in managing complex IT projects;
- Experience overseeing local & remote Project Teams of at least 10 developers;
- Orientation towards both the team and individual team members;
- Ability to empower the team and encourage autonomous decision making by providing them with the necessary tools and processes;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages.
A successful candidate should possess such traits:
- Consciousness and reliability;
- Initiative and proactivity;
- Flexibility and openness to change.
- Motivate & empower the Project team;
- Organize timely Scrum ceremonies;
- An innovative and proactive approach to Agile & Scrum methodologies, adapting them to the needs of the team;
- Daily communication and cooperation with the client;
- Be a part of a self-managed team, take up a facilitator role;
- Ensure continuous development and well-being of individual team members;
- Organize various team building activities;
- Be responsible for timely communication, updates and inclusion of all key stakeholders;
- Cooperate closely with HR & Account manager regarding the recruitment process, team structure, team member improvement process.
- Opportunity to work in a stable company with over 15 years of experience BUT with a fresh & ever changing start-up environment;
- Dynamic scene of interesting and challenging projects;
- Opportunity to create your own position and expand your responsibilities in the company;
- Guidance and support from your colleagues and managers;
- Friendly and professional team to work with.