We are looking for iOS developer to join our team, and be allocated to a project depending on his skills, expertise and preferences. We offer an opportunity to work in a variety of projects ranging from short term app development to long-term projects. If you think you have got what it takes – send us your CV!
- Experience in Swift.
- Knowledge of standard iOS frameworks.
- Knowledge of differences in iOS versions and devices.
- Experience working with UI layout.
- Experience working with networking.
- Knowledge of MVC and/or other architectures.
- Skills in object oriented programming, knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Skills in protocol based programming.
- Knowledge of GIT and branching practices.
- Good English language skills.
- Experience with CocoaPods, Carthage.
- Experience in Objective-C.
- Skills in creating and managing provisioning profiles and certificates.
- Design patterns.
- Unit tests.
- Dynamic scene of interesting and challenging projects.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and professional team to work with.
- Great opportunities to grow.