A unique senior position in TeleSoftas emerged for a process-oriented Business Analyst who can make an impact.
You would be taking ownership of Business Analysis processes in TeleSoftas, making sure they are well integrated within the organization, carried out in a professional manner and are constantly improving and striving for the best results. If you are a well-organized, responsible and positive leader who loves to create and make things happen – you just found your perfect career fit!
In this role, you will be tasked to:
- Capture, understand and challenge the current business analysis processes in TeleSoftas
- Develop and maintain a plan how to improve business analysis activities and processes
- Work collaboratively with business analysts and stakeholders
- Be part of BA activities in TeleSoftas projects and/or lead other BAs in your team
- Provide feedback and mentorship to the team performing business analyst tasks.
- Good knowledge of processes taking place inside IT organizations
- Analytical, critical thinking
- Ability to develop new processes and improve or optimizes existing ones
- BPMN, EPC, UML and/or other process notation knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent communication in English