Currently, TeleSoftas has an open Business Analyst position in Vilnius, which could bring you an amazing opportunity to experience the best from both, corporate and start-up environments.
TeleSoftas is partnering with a big market player – a well-known financial institution – to help them embrace change.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, structured, can communicate well with the development team and is passionate about analyzing various business processes.
Experience with any of the following business processes – securities, data reporting, investments, savings – would be an advantage.
- Work closely with a team of Developers, Analysts and Stakeholders to build the best user experiences
- Gather requirements, track implementation process, be responsible for a final delivery
- Facilitate meetings and drive the requirements clarification sessions
- Clarify product features and components
- Finalize product features and attributes mapping with business stakeholders
- Be an active member of the internal innovation processes
- 3+ years experience in Business Analysis (experience at large corporations would be an advantage)
- Experience at business requirements elicitation and documentation, knowledge of business analysis tools and methods
- Experience in Functional requirements gathering
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and constructive manner
- Dynamic scene of interesting and challenging projects
- Guidance and support from your senior colleagues and managers
- Friendly and professional team to work with
- Great opportunities to grow and learn